Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Tidal Fish Commerical Subscriber- I Support Tidal
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had a party lined up for this Friday, they had rescheduled to that day, from a blow day a little over a week ago. Their crew fell apart and now I have an open date. We are now fishing from Point Lookout Marina in Ridge, MD. From there VA waters are just a short run away. We will be fishing on the newly re-powered FIN FINDER with me as Capt. and Capt. Lee Tippett as first mate. Our plan tomorrow is to head south until we find the fish, so for Friday we will have the fish figured out and be able to put you on the meat!!!!

The weather forecast for Friday looks amazingly nice compared to the S*I* weather we have had the last three days. 10 to 15 NW with waves at 2ft. Perfect forecast for a great late season Chesapeake Bay Trophy Striper trip. I already have 1 customer confirmed and just need 5 more to make it a go.

Please e-mail or call for more info.

THanks and Hope to see you on the water.............

·
Tidal Fish Commerical Subscriber- I Support Tidal
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just need 4 more

Now have two confirmed for this Friday. Just need 4 more to make it a go.......................

Nice weather and a capt. willing to make the long run to the fish if need be. Dont miss your shot at a great late season charter.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts