Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I'm cool
5,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Eminent Brothers,
I miss not getting my Mid-Atlantic edition of The Fisherman magazine in the mail. I saw a Chesapeake Angler magazine laying around somewhere and it looked like an interesting read. Does anyone read it or suscribe to it??

·
Registered
8,600 Posts
I usually pick up an issue when I fish the CBBT. It seems a bit VA oriented. However with the Fishermen gone, it may be an opportunity for them to start having MD writers contribute and market to our area.

·
Registered
837 Posts
I've perused it but it doesn't have the upper bay/freshwater/brackish coverage. Yet?

·
Registered
3,376 Posts
I usually pick up an issue when I fish the CBBT. It seems a bit VA oriented. However with the Fishermen gone, it may be an opportunity for them to start having MD writers contribute and market to our area.
Greg,
I think that is a great idea maybe you should email them and ask if they have considered a MD issue....or even having their magazine circulate near your area...you never know ..:0) Beth

·
Registered
298 Posts
I have not heard of Chesapeake Angler Magazine but do pick up Proptalk and find it a decent read. I also miss the Mid Atlantic version of the Fisherman but have been enjoying the Northern version. Got the renewal notice in the mail and making a decision. There seems to be an opportunity for a magazine to fill the Mid Atlantic void.

·
Registered
4,577 Posts
MSSA Frederick distributes Prop-Talk and Chesapeake Angler at the monthly meetings for free. The only problem with CA is that it's published monthly.

·
Registered
436 Posts
Anyone ever pick up a copy of Woods & Waters? Starting with the February issue I'll be writing a monthly column on fishing the Maryland Eastern Shore. I'll include coverage of the mid-bay and Tangier Sound, with some fresh water thrown in. Maybe some ocean fishing if something terrific is happening. W & W has been around for 24 years and up until now has mainly been distributed along the I-95 corridor in MD and VA, Lake Anna and Virginia Beach. They have expanded to include the shore and upper bay. Call or email the editor to see where you can pick up a free copy. http://woodsandwatersmagazine.com/

Kevin

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.