Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
TKAA,
I would have made the meeting but I would have missed my flight to Bahrain. Can I get backfilled on the minutes please?
When we got here just after midnight the temp was 104. I am using this as training for the Indian river leg of the EEF at the end of Augest.

Kevin

·
Premium Member
773 Posts
Next TKAA meeting is August 17th, Claude Bain will be speaking about the tagging and citation programs, and the late summer/ fall red drum bite.

·
Registered
255 Posts
We need to fire up that program "Strippers to fishing". Too many young ladies are stripping without knowing the satisfaction they could recieve by fishing. I look forward to seeing more strippers in kayaks. I'm not opposed to "Hooters to fishing" either.

·
Registered
11,853 Posts
Juke,

You are a very wise and benevolent man. This is my kind of charity work.

We may have to stick with Hooters though, most of the strippers that I have ever seen around here would be better off with their clothes on.

maybe we could send an invite out to strippers from outside the area.[excited]

·
Registered
4,381 Posts
Curious, what's the TKAA? Is it the Tidewater Kayak Angler's Association? Where does it meet and do they accept new members?

·
Registered
132 Posts
Yes SandTiger,we accept new members all the time and yes it stands for Tidewater Kayak Anglers Association. Check out our website at www.TKAA.org. The next meeting info and club things are there.

Va_Yakfisherman
Vice-Pres TKAA

·
Registered
4,381 Posts
Thanks for the reply. I will look at the web site. I took my first kayak ride this morning in a Wilderness Tarpon 140. Pretty neat!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts