Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well it is time to call it a year so I am looking to get my 26' cc shrink wraped and thought I would see if anyone had recomendations for a company in the Annapolis area? Any info on cost would be helpful too.

Thanks

Gary

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
You're welcome Gary. Matt does a nice job. He has wrapped my boat for the last couple years. He is always on time, reasonable and does a great job. What else can you ask for? The marina manager where I keep my boat is a nice guy but very particular. Matt is the only shrink wrapper he will allow on site. You won't be disappointed with his work

Also, when you take off the wrap in the Spring, cut out the door and save it. Matt will put it back in the following year without an additional charge. :clap:

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Dennis

Well I am glad I choose Matt as I did not know Charlie only allows Matt in the marina. I own the light blue 26' Sailfish (not a Grady) at Podickory Point.

Thanks for the info.

Gary

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
Dennis

Well I am glad I choose Matt as I did not know Charlie only allows Matt in the marina. I own the light blue 26' Sailfish (not a Grady) at Podickory Point.

Thanks for the info.

Gary
I'm not boat prejudiced. That Sailfish is a fine boat!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts