Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok I did research on the forum and called legendary trailers like was recommend by many on here. Well after trying to get in touch with them for a week I got a call back saying that they were so busy with there shrink wrap side of the business they would not be able to do the work for 3-4 weeks. Well unfortunately they does not work for me. So can I get a name of a reliable mobile trailer company that will come to Bowie and help me out. My brake actuator is bad which is under warranty and I need my bearings redone and a though check of the trailer. As always I appreciate the help.

·
Premium Member
26,249 Posts
Legendary is good - shame they are so busy right now.

One option might be to call Dave's Trailers in Glen Burnie. Very likely they could do everything in one day.

If you are leery trailering without brakes - I'm not too far from you - no big deal to tow it to them.
My truck can stop just about any size trailer- it was built to tow. One fixed - you could tow it back.

You might want to add some brake fluid - even though actuator is leaking. It will help avoid rust and keep the seals wet.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts