Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Launched at sunrise and fished an outgoing tide around structure, grass flats, creek mouths, and marshy points til 8. Used a jig head with electric chicken tail under a popping cork. Nothing!

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
That's a bummer to hear. Thank you very much for the report! We are going to shift gears and try Flounder fishing the channel edges around the N River. Plenty of small Rockfish but no Specks. Tight Lines

Zigh
><((((*>

·
Registered
5,809 Posts
I dropped my boat off at Mobjack bay marina last Sunday for them to paint bottom, Was the first time I have been up that way.
Saw quite a few boats fishing and charts look like some good fishing areas and out of breeze when it blows..
Looking forward to fishing the areas here on MJB. (not hearing much about fish here @ lighthouse)
Thanks for report!
Hear about the Minke whale beaching himself @ lighthouse? (think it was Fri afternoon I opened ramp for Va marine patrol) Va Aquarium personnel finally put him down, dragged him to Davis creek marina. Then took him off to be studied at Va Aquarium.

·
Registered
97 Posts
We've gotten one speck (20") in the Mobjack area this year. A few small rocks as noted, and some blues. Pretty slow...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts