Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
[angel][angel][angel][angel][angel][angel][angel][angel][angel]

THIS MORNING WAS MY SADDEST POINT IN MY 55 YEARS OF LIFE

YOU ALL HAVE GROWN TO KNOW ONE OF OUR OWN TFers.......MARK, "BUCKEYE"........ONE OF MY BEST AND DEAREST FRIENDS.................MARK AND LORI WHO RESIDE IN DILLONVALE , OHIO............................................[angel]..............................

WITH MUCH TEAR, I WISH TO SHARE WITH YOU THAT THEY LOST THEIR SON TO A TRAGEGIC CAR ACCIDENT WHILE HE WAS COMING HOME FROM MYRTLE BEACH .....CELEBRATING HIS HIGH SCHOOL GRADUATION..............................

MY FRIEND ...MY BUD...............WHO JUST LOST THE LOVE OF HIS LIFE..........REFUSED TO INFORM ME UNTIL AFTER THE BIG ROCK WAS OVER..........................MARK I LOVE YA BRO.....................BUT YOUR FAMILY IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN ANY THING SUCH AS FISHING!!! MAY GOD BLESS YOU , LORI, AND FAMILY AND FRIENDS.............................

THIS HAS OPENED MY EYES PEOPLE............THE LOSS OF A LOVED ONE............A TEEN AGER WHO WAS 4.0 AND HAD SUCH A BRIGHT FURURE AHEAD OF HIM..............O HOW HE HE LOVED TO BOWHUNT ...CALL TURKEYS...AND FISH WITH ME AND BRIAN

NOW HE IS GONE

I CAN'T FATHOM THE TOUGHT ...WHEN MY FRIENDS THINK SO MUCH OF ME AS TO NOT INFORM ME OF SUCH A LOSS.......SUCH A HEART WRENCHING LOSS.................FOR THEY KNEW I WOULD DEPART THE BIG ROCK TOURNAMENT TO BE WITH THEM........THEY DID THIS SO BECAUSE THEY KNEW THAT RUSTY WOULD HAVE WANTED IT THIS WAY..........................................JUST SO I COULD COMPLETE OUT A FISHING GIG...................

I'M SADDEN SO WITH A TOTAL ABSENCE OF BEING...SUCH A VOID KNOWING HE IS GONE

RUSTY .....................I LOVE YOU DUDE........................YOU ARE NOW IN A BETTER PLACE...............................MAY GOD BE WITH YOU AND YOUR MOM AND DAD

I WILL MISS YOU TIL THE DAY I JOIN YA

MARTY

·
Registered
43 Posts
Whoonbox, sorry to hear about the loss of a friend and hunting/fishing buddy my thoughts and prayers will be with you as well as the family, Keep in your thoughts the good times and even though it is hard it will help you and the family through this tragic loss.[angel][angel][angel]

·
Registered
105 Posts
[angel]

I am so sorry for your loss. He sounds like a wonderful companion. My prayers to your best friend and their whole family. Tragedy is so hard to understand.

John

·
Registered
59 Posts
My deepest sympathy go to his family and friends. That is very tragic. You better believe I will kiss my kids tonite and say a prayer for him.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Thank you all!! At times like this it is comforting to see that other really do care. I hope that some will gain some insite or direction for our loss. My neighbor told me " GOD NEED AN ANGLE" I wish it hadn't been mine. I don't clame to understand, but know there is a reason!

Mark, Lori & Casey

(Casey was Russ's Girlfriend & our is our new Flower of hope)[angel]

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
WELL WRITTEN, SORRY FOR YOUR AND YOUR FREINDS FAMILIES LOSS.

IT WAS ALMOST ME 11 YEARS AGO COMING HOME FORM SENIOR PROM.......SPENT 10 DAYS IN SHOCK TRAMA. AS ANOTHER SAID ...LIFE IS FRAGILE[angel]

1 - 12 of 12 Posts