Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I spent all day yesterday at the family farm in Chestertown hunting. First we shot 6 geese and 5 ducks on an impoundment with flooded corn. We then did some deer drives which went like this: They started logging our 70 acre chunk of woods which was thick as hell with tree tops all over the place. I had a real big 8 pointer come running right by me and stopped 50 yards away and leaving me a hole about 6 inches to shoot through, so I took the shot. An hour later after following blood and then having lost it in the marsh I was bumbed and didn't find it. So we do some more driving and three more bucks come running by me and I shot the bigger of the three which was this busted up 8 point. My cousin is going to look for the big one today, so maybe I'll have another picture. Poon

·
Tidal Fish Super Subscriber - I rock!
1,056 Posts
Poon,

I was outside of chestertown yesterday hunting a flooded corn impoundment as well 6 guys 12 geese but not one dang duck. We were in Rock hall. The last 4 trips have produced goose limits with minimul ducks. From Hudson creek to Rock Hall and in between.

·
Premium Member
21 Posts
Congrates Poon, That sounds like a great time with your family goose and duck hunting followed by deer hunting.Good luck finding that 8 pointer.

·
Registered
718 Posts
I miss my 4 years of hunting in and around Chestertown. We rented a house out past the country club on Quakers Neck. Lots of big deer and geese if you got permission.

·
Registered
718 Posts
I miss my 4 years of hunting in and around Chestertown. We rented a house out past the country club on Quakers Neck. Lots of big deer and geese if you got permission.

·
Registered
718 Posts

1 - 15 of 15 Posts