Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

· Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Got hooked up with the monsters today inside the bay eeln! the class of fish today was unreel, I use 30 pound fluorocarbon as my learder and they were snapn it left and right! did get one fish in the boat to save the trip!(left at 3pm home by 6pm) we lost 5 fish do to broken line! I will be stepn up my leader to around 60! The fish is a 54 incher and will be weighed in in the morning! It was caught while it was still light out, the pic was taken latter! the pic was taken from a cell phone and does not do this fish justice, it is not skinny at all!

· Registered
3,941 Posts
Congrats on your fish.......You should not be snapping 30# flouro like that.........You shouldn't be using 30# flouro for eeling anyhow........

· Registered
2,299 Posts
Got hooked up with the monsters today inside the bay eeln! the class of fish today was unreel, I use 30 pound fluorocarbon as my learder and they were snapn it left and right! did get one fish in the boat to save the trip!(left at 3pm home by 6pm) we lost 5 fish do to broken line! I will be stepn up my leader to around 60! The fish is a 54 incher and will be weighed in in the morning! It was caught while it was still light out, the pic was taken latter! the pic was taken from a cell phone and does not do this fish justice, it is not skinny at all!
I don't want to call you out, but your stories conflict each other. It's a very nice fish, regardless, but why post that the fish is 54" and then contradict yourself by saying you didn't measure it and remove the picture...? We're all on here for the same reason, which is to learn from each other, help each other and celebrate with each other on good catches. You caught a nice fish. No need to embelish the story...put in your time and the really big ones will come.

Good Luck!

Ed

· Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
My buddy put up the report last night i didnt ! he measured it, he wrote it! I had to remove the pics to put up that pic, and the paper has my info on it so i croped it! you can call me out its all good! I catch big fish and alot of fish all the time! Im lookn at buying this boat, I wouldnt have to change the name on it cause it fits me so well!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.