Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,559 Posts
With Bush insisting that we need more troops in Iraq (for the coming invasion of Iran) and revealing the obvious that Iran is furnishing arms to Iraqi Sh'ias (Don't I remember a arms for hostages swap...Frank under which administration did that occur..The Iran-Contra Affair). It would be ironic if the arms being sent by Iran to Iraq were the same arms.
What the heck Spider's Web outlines how the Reagan and Bush, Sr. administrations allowed US exports to contribute to Saddam Hussein's nuclear weapons projects.Spider's Web by Alan Friedman 4 time winner of British Press Awards the British equivalent of the Pulitzer Prize.
Note you don't see press (by that liberal bunch who only attach Shrub) regarding the arms being sent to Su'nis in Iraq by Saudi Arabia. Arms being smuggled in from all of the Islamic countries which can find a way to do so to aid in the Jihad. Being used against US troops...the infidels who occupy Islamic lands.

Seems that the Su'nis are leading the attack against Iran....

Sunni rebels claim deadly terror attack in Iran
Car bombing by Jundallah insurgents kills at least 11 of Iran's elite guard.
By Arthur Bright | csmonitor.com
Iranian officials say a Sunni militant group has claimed responsibility for a deadly car-bomb attack Wednesday morning against Iran's Revolutionary Guard in the provincial capital of Zahedan.

Iran's Fars News Agency reports that the Sunni militant group Jundallah, "led by a well-known gang leader Abdul-Malik Rigi, released a statement [Wednesday] and claimed responsibility for the terrorist operation." ETC........

The monster propaganda in the USA has begun with a war to follow as sure as Bush is a Republican. I hope the Dems don't cave in and just urge Israel to take care of Iran...hell its their country that Iran wants to obliterate. (more Jihad...Jews are infidels on Islamic lands). Ask Anwar Sadat what happens to those living in Islamic countries who bear a olive branch to Israel.

A new idea??????????? Lets supply the Sunni rebels with WMD:rolleyes:

·
Registered
5,038 Posts
How about if the cowards stand up to Bush? Another elephant in the room that you guys do not want to confront. How many soldiers have been saved by the cowardly party's lip-service? They hold the pursestrings, unfortunately they do not have the spine to hold them up. COWARDS-every one of them, including the whiny-fuc*ing pubs.

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
How about if the cowards stand up to Bush? Another elephant in the room that you guys do not want to confront. How many soldiers have been saved by the cowardly party's lip-service? They hold the pursestrings, unfortunately they do not have the spine to hold them up. COWARDS-every one of them, including the whiny-fuc*ing pubs.
Agreed 100%. While they filibuster and argue, men still die. These politicians only care is getting and staying elected. Perhaps another revolution is in order...

·
Registered
5,559 Posts
I can answer for neither the cowards, the dems or the cowardly pubs. However you should find the thread Iran redux interesting reading. As a aside CZ was Eisenhower a coward re: Korea, Nixon re: Viet Nam and Reagan re: Lebanon? As von Clausewitz in vol 1 of his books entitled On War points out a orderly retreat is a viable tool to winning.

·
Registered
5,038 Posts
I can answer for neither the cowards, the dems or the cowardly pubs. However you should find the thread Iran redux interesting reading. As a aside CZ was Eisenhower a coward re: Korea, Nixon re: Viet Nam and Reagan re: Lebanon? As von Clausewitz in vol 1 of his books entitled On War points out a orderly retreat is a viable tool to winning.
My premise for the coward comments is that they campaigned otherwise and now that they are in charge and can do what they said all they can muster is a non-binding resolution. If Eisenhower, Reagen, etc. had said they would end it, got elected then passed a non-binding resolution, then yes they too would be cowards.

·
Registered
5,559 Posts
CZ would not a third party be vialble if they were the deciding vote...as there were none and now 2 Independents. A interesting thought.

While the Dems are in the majority in Congress the Pres. is still a Republican with veto power. I fully and completely agree that the Democratic notion of running the country is boiled down to "what will get us reelected". The same reason that some Pubs (and there will be more) are jumping ship from the USS George W. Bush.
Whats truly sad is a man with such limited leadership and experience was made the leader of the strongest nation in the world.
:D Equally pathetic are those announcing for a presidential bid. A bit of humor Al Franken is running for Senate in Minnesota...hmmmm did we not have a wrestler as govenor there.

·
Registered
14,877 Posts
Rah rah , zip boom bah!

loose now loose big,

another Viet Nam we must dig!

We're always guilty, we will always be,

Please take this self-loathing away from me.

We'll make some box lunches to ausage our guilt,

while whining all the while "the debt we've built".

The entertainment we really need delayed,

This war's so boring,so inane, so staid.

Give us images give them soon,

our departing choppers and haste, and gloom.

We'll sleep well then, you and me,

cause the murder, rape and pillage that follows, won't be seen on NBC.

gofigure....

1 - 14 of 14 Posts