Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I got the sixth speaker. It will be Capt. Ryan Rogers. Many of you may remember Ryan doing talks for the Reedville Fishermens' Museum Seminars. He does an entertaining talk and he knows his stuff. Some of you might even have been out with him on the Midnight Sun, his 50 ft. charter boat. I've been out with him many times, mostly as a mate, and I can tell you he is one of the best around.

·
Registered
659 Posts
Capt. Dave,
I know I said I would do anything to help. Well try to make whatever I have to do its within hearing distance of these great speakers. What a slate of speakers. You have out done yourself again. Ryan Rogers is a great speaker and really knows how to catch fish. Thanks for your service to the club.
Bubba[excited][excited][excited][excited]

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bubba, glad you like the speaker line up. Here is the full list again: Jeff Gantnier, Bob Reed, Tim Sherman, Mike Quade, Billy Pipkin and Ryan Rogers. I guess I will MC the show unless someone else wants to do it.
How about helping to set up the Friday afternoon before the event and clearing things up after the show. We will need some helpers to direct traffic and manage the parking before and after the show. Another task is handling the admissions. You can do any or all of the above. We will also need some folks to help out in the kitchen making the lunches. Barry Smith is in charge of the Kitchen detail.

·
Registered
659 Posts
Capt. Dave,
Now you know I know all there is to know about fishing. I'm sure there is nothing that they can say that I don't already know. Well maybe a couple of things. Ok maybe there is a lot of things. On second thought you better put me somewhere that I can hear what each has to say. When you think you know it all you are about half way there. I will do what ever you need. I can help the night before-the day of & afterwards.
Bubba[angel][angel][angel]

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
We were fortunate to get some gift certificates from Dick's Sporting Goods that we cashed in for door prizes for the Seminar. There may be other sponsors who donate items as well.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts