Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys. Just giving some info out here. 30 yr. fixed rate has been hovering @ 5.00 % the last 10 days. I know everyone thinks it will go lower or they have heard about 4.50 % coming?

Here is the deal. The feds are trying to get the banks to offer 4.50 fixed rates for purchases only, will not be for refinance.

If anyone wants some free quotes on what I can lower your mortgage rates to, let me know. If you decided you want to move forward , I will have a special deal for my UBBB brothers.

Phil (lily)

Merry Xmas:))

·
Registered
686 Posts
Lily I would like to buy my first house what can you do for me.

I have good credit

vinny

·
Premium Member
8,174 Posts
Vinny:

This could be a great time to buy..someones loss can be your gain.. I bought my first place during a downturn in the economy back in like 1992..worked out well I have been renting it out since '96..

MG

·
Registered
11,103 Posts
Motrgage the word comes from 2 words.Mort. from the word "mortuary" gage..from the word"engage" the meaning...?Engaged in debt til dead.

·
Registered
2,253 Posts
Phil--
Are rates still at 5.00? I have 5.625 and plan to stay in this house forever so it's time to refi. Our score is over 700. Can I give you a shout on Monday? What's the work #?
Dave

·
Registered
3,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey Dave. Rates are up a little this morning but should be coming back down this week with some economic news coming out later this week.:thumbup:

Give me a call @ the office so I can look @ what you have now and what your looking to do? I will need to do some comp checks for you, so I can see what your equity position is?

Phil(lily):yes:

·
Registered
686 Posts
Phil

I still would like to try and work something up

I will try and call you tommorrow

Vinny

·
Registered
11,103 Posts
Lilly What's the new rules on mortgages?For "new buyers" "1st.time buyers" 20% down?How about people that want to refinance?Let's suppose they're recently bought home isn't worth 80% of the now appraised value?How does this work?:wacko:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts