Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gershbecks in Essex is selling live steamer crabs all weekend. I thought the prices were reasonable for Mother’s Day. 35 for medium, 59 for large and 79 for extra large males ( they looked nice and dark). Just throwing that out there. They had lots of crabs. Whole refer full.

·
Registered
247 Posts
The reality is that $40.00 for a dozen mixed crabs is a good deal at this time of the year. Crabs are not to plentiful right now. And of course gas and bait prices have increased a lot this year. Crabs are going to be expensive this year just like last year. And folks who love them will be buying them regardless.

·
Registered
337 Posts
The reality is that $40.00 for a dozen mixed crabs is a good deal at this time of the year. Crabs are not to plentiful right now. And of course gas and bait prices have increased a lot this year. Crabs are going to be expensive this year just like last year. And folks who love them will be buying them regardless.
Yup,
We have a real good crab place just south of me, I just walk in and ask for a dozen of "the largest you got" and hand over the cc, it is what it is. The Admiral and I have an inside joke, "Happy wife, happy life, happy husband?...F#(& him, nothing rhymes with husband".

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Yup,
We have a real good crab place just south of me, I just walk in and ask for a dozen of "the largest you got" and hand over the cc, it is what it is. The Admiral and I have an inside joke, "Happy wife, happy life, happy husband?...F#(& him, nothing rhymes with husband".
Doesn't matter what rhymes with husband. We all know if she's happy, you're happy.

Mike

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
Yep a fool and his money soon part🤓

1 - 15 of 15 Posts