Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I was in Key West last week and saw the following boat, it reminded me of the story Marty had started during the cold, slow fishing times where we would all pitch in and add to the story line. Let's try it again:

First off we all pool our money together and purchase the Mothership, appropriately named (WE NEED A NAME)??? Lots of ameneties for our creature comforts. We load her stores with lots of fresh vegetables, fruit (No Banannas) and of course Beer. Our personal Chef is a talented individual, who specializes in the Catch of The Day.

Here's the Pic:

We head out of Key West with our crew of Bodacious Girlies, our wives and girlfriends are understanding and of course allow us to leave port, knowing we WILL BEHAVE OURSELVES.:D

As we slip off into the deep, we put our spread out, all Nakeds, Guacs, Skippers and the like. The plan is to troll until sunset then setup for Swords, rigging perfect Squid Baits.

Soon after we drop our lines, we see??? (Fill In From Here):eek:

Female Fisherwomen are allowed aboard and are encouraged to add to the Storyline.

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Soon after we drop lines...everyone see's me hop in the tender thats beside the mothership and putt putt out away from the said mothership with six of the best looking said bodacious "mates" to let them show me exactly how they put out their "naked spread" that they use to catch all sorts of Giant Billfish, tonner blue marlin, 500 pound whites, and 400lb. Sails. Mean while their all impressed at my ability to handle the spearfish when it gets close to their spread...

Meanwhile back at the mothership...

·
Registered
9,443 Posts
Soon after we drop lines...everyone see's me hop in the tender thats beside the mothership and putt putt out away from the said mothership with six of the best looking said bodacious "mates" to let them show me exactly how they put out their "naked spread" that they use to catch all sorts of Giant Billfish, tonner blue marlin, 500 pound whites, and 400lb. Sails. Mean while their all impressed at my ability to handle the spearfish when it gets close to their spread...

Meanwhile back at the mothership...
Hookinfinger is trying to calm down one of our fellow fishing Buddy's after his( as it turns out) not so understanding wife E-mailed him the following picture and a copy of the divorce proceedings.

:)

After drinking a quart of Captain Morgans rum and being consoled by the net and gaff girls,
he soon realizes that the single life is for him. All is well aboard the Mother Ship.

Later, in order to celebrate our first night at sea we.......

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
How about "Will work for Feesh" across the transom.

We also all need to buy Lottery tickets so we might win a few $$$$ for the fuel, unless the passengers are very, very wealthy!

G

·
As We Settle In For A Long Night Of Texas Holdem And Drinking....while We Deep Drop For Swords....rhodekill Hears The Port Rod Go Off With The Scream Of The Clicker.....julie B...runs Out Of The Cabin Jumps In The Chair And Capt Jakes Hands Her The Rod And Straps Her In For The Battle....in The Mean Time Ive Got 4 Of A Kind....and A Glass Full Of Rum

·
Registered
586 Posts
After getting Julie settled in I head back to the table to give Jimmy his beat down with my staight flush. After an epic battle the sword hits the deck and Pino starts the civiche. Long night with no other bites and we set out on the troll.....

·
Premium Member
7,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Trolling SE towards the Dominica Republic, I rig a couple of Spanish, Bonita and a Horse Squid.

A little while later I am on the bridge watching the spread and I see a bill peaking out across the water shooting across the baits, Raymond cranks the bait up close to the boat and the beast charges forward, lit up like NY City at Christmas, FISH ON and an epic battle ensues. Raymond refuses the chair and Jimmy K straps a bucket harness on him when?

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Then a giant Mako, every bit as long as the transom is wide comes up and engulfs the lit up marlin, mean while Jimmy is so shocked to see his record book fish get swallowed whole, he feverously fights the Mako to boat side where none other than Mr. Kung Fu is ready with the gaff...

Capt_Ben

·
Registered
9,443 Posts
Then a giant Mako, every bit as long as the transom is wide comes up and engulfs the lit up marlin, mean while Jimmy is so shocked to see his record book fish get swallowed whole, he feverously fights the Mako to boat side where none other than Mr. Kung Fu is ready with the gaff...

Capt_Ben
But before gaffing the Mako, Raymond decides it would be a good idea to brush up on his gaffing techniques. He decides to review this famous Kung Fu gaffing video in which he stars.

http://www.sportfishermen.com/media_fishing/KungfuU.wmv

Inspired, he proceeded to try and pull off a new Kung Fu gaffing maneuver on this Mako when all of a sudden...,

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
One of the Gaff girls decides she wants to hop in the water and get a close up look of the mehemoth shark, so she grabs an underwater camera aand hops overboard...

Capt_Ben

·
Premium Member
7,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Her implanted floatation devices are hindering her ability to swim down to take pics of the shark. Jimmy K jumps in and helps her out, they are in the water almost 30 minutes and finally come back with smiles on their faces, another successful snorkling experience.

We continue East looking for a weedline, sargasm full of mahi for supper. We find one and break out the bailing gear, small strips of calamari on the hooks, mahi mayhem has commenced. All of a sudden a wahoo shoots behind the boat and Capt. Ben tosses out a diamond jig, enticing the toothy torpedo to the steel, he makes his run on the light tackle, but Capt. Ben is too much for him and the fish is now Ceviche.

We feast on natures bounty while Squid Nation rigs a spreader bar full of Rastas, looking for some late day Sushi, he is putting it out when???

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
All off a sudden the water explodes on the Nation's bar and before he can engage the reel into strike, the fish has the 30w spooled with 50lb. ande backlashed and looking like total disaster, then to all of our amazement, the beast swims towards the boat for a brief minute...

Capt_Ben

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
...just as the satellite phone is ringing off the hook, it can wait, the quick-witted anglers all start hand-lining the 150# YFT toward the transom, it's a veritable game of line-in, line-out syndrome, when someone comes out of the salon & yells......

Evan.

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Then to all of our amazement, we realize that he is so drunk that the girls threw a bucket of water over his head and now he thinks he's sinking! After a good laugh the fish is finally at the transom...

Capt_Ben

·
Registered
459 Posts
The gaff girls quickly dispatch the large Allison. Two gaff shots to the head....while they wrestle the tuna thru the transom doors the brunette with the tattoo across her lower back ask "What is that coming out of the fishes mouth?"

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
just as the matire' d exits the salon w/ some soy sauce, wasabi, and chop sticks. The once waterborne YFT is then very surgically transformed into delectable civeche', sushi, sashimi, loins for the grill, and ice-cold beverages wash down the tuna when the skipper yells swim call and . . . .

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Capt_Ben quickly rounds up another handful of the gaff girls to do a little underwater "exploring" mean while the rest of the crew is staying at surface level when out of a sudden the water gets an oily fishy smell like a school of pelagics are feeding heavily when...

Capt_Ben

·
Registered
278 Posts
When Capt. Paul and Capt Zigh Pop up in there YELLOW SUBMARINE with some PAnic chic's playing WIDESPREAD PANIC'S "FISHWATER" only to dive and never be seen again! Fish on Boyz!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts