Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My bro just got new twin suzukis put on his 35 hydra sport.He had a 10 hour breakin . Told him ets put at OI take our time run down to the point and back maye find us a cobe or two....First hour boat motors kept trim themselves out of the water ....A little scary shoulda turned around a couple of times...Finall find a disconnected wire hitting bus bar.Ghost trimmmer found and fixed.....Did the 1000 , 2000 , 3000, and 4000 rpm thing and wound up on the shoals at the point around 3:30 p.m.Saw one cobe 70 plus long cats hit about 6 inches in front of his nose [email protected][email protected]$ to close made him sound......saw one more cobe just of the lighthouse but he was deep and we ran overhim.....Winds were sw 20 to 25 making visibility tuff......
saw lots of rays and turtles but no one was home.........I guess the bulk of them are still south of the point.....The new suzukis were so quiet you couldnt tell when they were started...other then the early ghost mototr trimmer they were flawless...at 4000 rpms they were only burning 7.5 gallons per hour at 28 mph in very heavy choppy seas.....Almost forgot we put the plainer rods out for some spanish with only two blues cayghtand my offshore fishing bro let the blue slip out of his hands and bury one of the multi hook rigged hooks deep into his fingers.....[grin][grin]

1 - 1 of 1 Posts