Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went out to the mouth of the Rapp. about 11:00 am and it was a little bumpy. Dropped anchor and started to catch some nice #2 and some #1 spot on bloodworms. Put on some fresh shrimp and caught a 17" croaker. Baited another rod with some cut spot hoping for a red drum but no luck just blues. Put a fresh shrimp on another rig and caught a 40" black drum and another that was 23". Released the 40 to fight another day (when it gets paper size). Water layed down nice after about an hour so it was a very productive 4 hours. Good therapy and a gallon bag of filets to boot. [grin]

·
Registered
512 Posts
Great Reprot BT guess I better get some shrimp for this weekend. Charter had two almost citation spot yestedays (1lb and 1lb 10z) and were catching 50/50 mix of number 1 and 2's. Congrats on the Blacks. Didn't you catch some Big Reds in Oct last year? Hey if you can Bmail me what kind of bottom/Depth your catching those drum on I'd apreciate it and give it a try on like areas here.

Have a good one

Bobby

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Nice work BT on the spot, croaker, and the drum. Haven't been in two weeks and this weekend is not looking good either.

Feeshon Aboard the Jezebel II [grin]

1 - 3 of 3 Posts