Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am coming down to fish second week of July with some work colleagues and have never fished the area before. I was hoping to get some guidance, not looking for numbers or any secret spots just general guidance, on where to look and what methods you all have successfully used. so here is some info that will help : I run a 23' Maritime skiff w/ Yamaha 150. I fish fairly often up around the Bay Bridge and around Crisfield so am comfortable with different methods from trolling to jigging, chumming etc. will have casting, jigging and trolling rods with me. Could probably use some help with area specific lures or set-ups you guys have found work better than others. and im not really targeting a specific species but would love to try for a cobia if they are around.
So thanks in advance of any advice you are willing to share.
Pete

·
Registered
702 Posts
Cobia might still on the bar at Windmill. Mackerals will have been here and hopefully still hanging around. Could run to the 42 for flounder from the mouth of Rapp.

·
Registered
514 Posts
Cobia is your best bet. Hard to fish on weekends because of the crowds but have an abundance of big Cobia. Use fresh menhadden chum and cut it or live croakers. You will catch shark and Cobia.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts