Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
in light of the weather being a hassle here and the good fishing down at the cbbt area, I have decided to move the boat for a few days down there. I am offering LTJ all day trips
(8 hours) for 4 people for $600. All tackle and gear can be provided if necessary. we will be fishing from my very comfortable and spacious 26' Century center console. this will be strickly a LTJ/eeling trip. NO big rods will even be in Virginia with me. I do need to get some trips lined up before I make the move though. I need at least 3 trips to make this happen. Give me a call and dont miss out on all the fun. Ice and tackle will be provided, however feel free to bring your own gear. come on down with me and satisfy you need for some pullage!!!!!!!!!!` please send me a pm or contact me at the number below. RockSolid Charters and Guide Service

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
is anyone interested in this trip?? if not i am going to continue to fish the solomons area that week.

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i still have the thought of going down, but i need to get some trips together by the end of the weekend. if interested please give me a call.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts