Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I've finally found a job opportunity that will allow me to live near the water:clap: . I found a condo on Little Creek (Pretty Lake) with a boat slip. Now all I have to do is sell my house in Richmond. Sure will be nice living so close to all the great fishing instead of having to trailer down there.

Looking forward to meeting some TF'ers that live in the area.

Ed

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi ED,

I live in Harbor Walk on Pretty Lake. Looking forward to seeing you in the neighborhood. I the Chair of the Boat Slip Committee so let me know if there is any thing I can do for you.

Jim

·
Registered
2,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey Jim,

That makes two TF'ers that live in Harbor Walk...That's great! One thing that I noticed was a lack of fish cleaning facilities. Does the association have plans to allow a cleaning table on the docks?

Ed

·
Registered
2,807 Posts
One thing that I noticed was a lack of fish cleaning facilities. Does the association have plans to allow a cleaning table on the docks?
Ed
Hi Ed,

You asked that in a PM, and I responded that way. Short answer is no, and I'm sure Jim would agree with the reasons I noted in the PM. He and I have discussed it on numerous occasions.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts