Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lots of people on here know me...and just to give everyone a heads up...I've decided to put A-SALT-WEAPON on the market. I've listed her here on Tidal Fish and hope someone here buys here so I can donate some $$$ to TF. She is listed elsewhere as well. Momma wants a bigger cockpit, a cabin and galley so we are going to move up to an Express SportFish later this year, A-SALT-WEAPON needs a good home...go to WWW.ASALTWEAPON.INFO for more details and lots of pics...

I hate to let her go..she has been an awesome boat...I'll probably always regret letting her go...

Capt Beach

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
8' and she is SICK....LOL...I've owned a lot of boats...she will be the only one I will ever regret letting go...awesome boat...

·
Registered
142 Posts
If I had the money I'd pick that up in a second, I'd love a boat like that. That may be the best boat name ever. Hope you find a good home for her. Let's see some pics of the new boat!

·
Registered
126 Posts
Surf Fishing.

Thinging about going to Outter Banks in late August, is the surf fishing any good this time of year, or is it too early?

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
You should move up to the A-Salt-Weapon at PC. Mamma might be happy with that one!:eek2:

Nice boat.

·
Registered
734 Posts
She's a beautiful boat and I've seen her out there many times. I hope you find a good home for her and If Mike L. and Doug W. maintained the engine, it's a sure bet she in tip top shape mechanically. Whoever gets this is getting a great boat. Good luck on your next one and I just hope my wife does not tell me she wants a bigger Cockpit...

Dave S
Island Bound

1 - 10 of 10 Posts