Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
since she hasn't ever caught a rockfish before....Ms Annies little sister , Rachel figured she"d show Annie how its done....although she didnt catch as many as Annie she sure caught a bigger fish...44 inches around 37 lbs:thumbup: Mr Pellar tried his best to knock it off the hook but we weren't having that:Da great day on the bay....8 bites , landed 6:yes:and heeeerrreees Rachel:clap::clap:the two little ones are 38-39 inches:clapping2::clapping2:

Attachments

·
Registered
2,226 Posts
a 38" little one??!?! Good job getting the girls on some fish!

·
Registered
2,226 Posts
yeah... youre certainly spoiled. but dont forget ugly too!!!:D:D:D Damn selfish pie guy:D:D:D

·
Registered
629 Posts
Nice job Ida Mae - that is the same area I worked the other day.....good meeting you Charlie at Buzz's on tuesday afternoon...Sean...

·
Registered
5,385 Posts
Awesome! Great pix!

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
hey twiskman DONT make me pull the monk-e-mail out:D:DIm prettier than that:rolleyes:Thanks guys , she sure was happy...Thats what its all about:thumbup:

·
Premium Member
26,103 Posts
You screwed up big time starting her off with a big Rockfish :D. Supposed to get them a 20'' , then 24'', then maybe a 30'' - then get them a big one.

Guess her next Rock will need to be a 50" :pp.You set the bar high.

Nice fish and great to see a lady out there fishing :yes:.

·
Registered
2,226 Posts
HAHAHAHAHA!!! Charlie... I think you might have a little bit too much extra time on your hands!!!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts