Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The April 15th meeting of MSSA ANNAPOLIS will feature Gary Richie owner of "Spankin' Striper Baits". Gary has been fishing his entire life and has a wealth of knowledge to share with our members and guests. Gary will lead a presentation, focus of tips and tactics, for targeting Rock Fish in the Chesapeake Bay. Gary will share knowledge gained over many years to help you better focus your fishing efforts, on when and where to fish, and most importantly WHY to fish certain times. Come prepared to ask questions as this will be a great opportunity to participate in a discussion to help us all catch more fish. Gary and Joe Cox will be our vendors. Gary will have his "Spankin' Striper Baits" at show prices and Joe will be showing and selling his custom Rods. With only a few days before opening of the spring season, this will be a great opportunity to pick up the items you need to complete your spread, and increase your chances of success on opening day. To make the evening even more enjoyable there will be $200.00 in door prizes, and as always a 50/50. Food and drink is available at reasonable prices. Come early and join us for dinner. American Legion Post 7, 1905 Crownsville Road, Crownsville, MD.. NOTE MEETING STARTS AT 7 PM SHARP. ALL ARE WELCOME.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Looking forward to Gary's presentation. Anyone who wants to enter the Annapolis Chapter/EVAN Foundation Spring Rockfish Tournament can do so at the meeting.

Dale

·
Registered
159 Posts
I was at Gary's shop last Friday to stock up and have some baits retied (if you buy his baits he will retie them very economically if ever needed if hair gets stained or maybe you don't store them to well etc.). He has some great looking baits ready to go for the meeting. Should be a good time. Definitely get in on the EVAN tournament if you can, great cause and well run event.

·
Registered
313 Posts
This should be yet another informative presentation. Gary makes some very nice baits and he is always willing to share how to best fish with them I'll be there early with my notebook to get a good seat and a cold beverage from the bar:yes:
Kevin

·
Registered
259 Posts
Looking forward to seeing everyone tonight. I will be bringing EVAN Foundation Tournament entry forms for anyone who wants to jump in. You can enter at the chapter meeting or stop by Marty's, AllTackle, or Island Tackle Outfitters.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Hoping for a good turnout. Talked to Gary this morning, he is bringing some new "rubber bug parachutes", please do not buy these, I would like to be the only guy pulling a couple on Saturday:)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts