Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8,603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We Fished the MSSA yesterday in the southern bay. We had a good bite and caught plenty of fish while searching.. to "seek and destroy". We fished almost until we had "exit light, enter night". However we couldn't find the "One" . Our largest went 33". Still had a great day on the water competing!

December fishing dates available. Call or text 410-533-1435 to book. Various launch locations available. Trolling and jigging options.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
26,270 Posts
Love the hidden Metallica reference.

Guess the tournament bell tolled for you.

FWIW: On Saturday Nov 28th at Fish Head cantina in Arbutus at 9 pm - Fade to Black ( Metallica tribute is playing ) - only $10.00 cover.

·
Registered
884 Posts
I saw you out there Saturday. Too many tournament guys got distracted by those birds at the mouth of the Potomac. Those were the same fish we were jigging. If I was looking to cash a check I would have worked the channel edge from 68 to 72.

·
Registered
8,603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
I agree. However hard to do when you have a charter on board and they want action too. We hit the birds in the morning putting fish in the box. Worked the deeper water for several hours hoping for a slob with no action, came back into the birds and the party was entertained again. Hopes were to work outside the birds for a big fish lying outside them. We did break off a bigger fish but it by no means would have won the tournament.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.