Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Keith is having the Annapolis MSSA Tournament Capts meeting tomorrow night, April 26th, at the Alltackle store on Somerville Rd from 6pm to 8pm.

There will be Live Music, Door Prizes, and food and drink available. :thumbup:

Plus there will also be a Judge Yachts 27 Chesapeake on display if you ever wanted to check one out :yes:

:peace:

·
Registered
684 Posts
Things are looking good!!! We are a little over 400 boats as of today. I would mention the weather but I dont want to jinx us. BUT take a look when you can

Remember to encourage your entire crew to become MSSA members...could be worth an extra $5,000 if you weigh in the largest fish

Also, be sure to purchase your MD fishing license before the tournament
https://www4.wildlifelicense.com/md/

BE SAFE OUT THERE!

·
Premium Member
18,673 Posts
Sounds like a good time tonight:thumbup:

Dave, sounds like a big tournament man, nice work:yes: I am going to try and be out there in the air one or both of the days to catch some of the action from above.

Good luck to everyone. Go get the :bigfish::fishing2:

·
Registered
8,605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I just dropped off a Judge 27 Chesapeake in the lot for people to check out. Keith and his crew were working hard to get things ready for tonight. Anything and everything you need to fish is there as they appeared well-stocked!

I cannot wait for the tournament. My son will be taken out of school to go friday as a reward for excellent grades. I hope we put him on a big fish!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts