Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I Support TidalFish.com!
7,173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This may seem a bit OT but it really isn't - just something to think about. My youngest daughter is a resident surgeon and was in Mumbai, India peforming operations right before the recent attacks. I thank God that she got out in time because I know (blonde hair, blue eyes) she would have been a target. The attackers entered via a hijacked fishing boat. The boat captain was found gagged, shot in the head and the remaining crew was never found. The attack was horrific, highly successful and one thing I know about this enemy, being in the business, is that when they are successful, they learn and apply the same techniques. IEDs are a good example. I am only saying this because our region is high on their target list and anyone of you could be the last line of defense one day. Always be on the alert for something that doesn't seem right. I don't want to spook anyone but it's not a matter of if.. it's a matter of when. Remain vigilant. Jim

Mumbai gunmen 'hijacked fishing boat' ahead of terror attacks | Metro.co.uk

Terrorists may have hijacked Porbander fishing boat

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I Support TidalFish.com!
7,173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Mike - Thanks. How's the work situation? I sure hope you remain employed. I read that Bush may provide with the bailout funds if the Senate balks. Jim

·
Registered
3,283 Posts
Damn Jim I glad your daughter is fine. My heart is still in my throat just reading about it after the fact. sending some retro prayers for her saftey

·
Registered
205 Posts
Yep, Va is a right to carry state. Hope that MD will get its head out of the sand one day. Even DC is making progress.

·
Registered
12,819 Posts
The way the world is today terrorism should always be at the top of the list.Jim I`m glad you daughter got out of there safe Mike I hope everything works out for ya.If anyone would like to help out here is a suggestion treat yourself to a new GM,Ford or Crysler.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts