Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
631 Posts
i'm gonna come back up in the morning and bring my grandson, he's usually good luck!

·
Registered
82 Posts
Dennis, Thanks for the great pictures. It's amazing to see those birds and how they fold their wings back when they enter the water like bullets.
Thanks,
Art :eek2::clapping2:

·
Registered
877 Posts
Dennis, it was a madhouse out there, but a ton of bait, I marked bait so thick, my sounder could not read bottom a few times, we did manage a bite though, we didn't leave the dock til 1pm

·
Registered
9,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Dennis, it was a madhouse out there, but a ton of bait, I marked bait so thick, my sounder could not read bottom a few times, we did manage a bite though, we didn't leave the dock til 1pm
Howdy Capt. Todd !

Glad you got into them. Rode by your boat yesterday on the way up the Lynnhaven and saw you got her name put on. Great looking boat ! Looking forward to fishing on her AND driving her ! :))

Dennis

·
Registered
32 Posts
Those are great pics i was out there today got 8 fish. Not huge biggest being 34 at cape henry then picked up a 42 by the first which we released. Ive painted pics of pelicans and cormirants and from an artistic point of view those gannets are poetry in motion . Great shot.

·
Registered
9,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Those are great pics i was out there today got 8 fish. Not huge biggest being 34 at cape henry then picked up a 42 by the first which we released. Ive painted pics of pelicans and cormirants and from an artistic point of view those gannets are poetry in motion . Great shot.
Howdy 23trophy,

I wish I could take credit for the bird shot. I saw it on another web site and thought it was a neat picture so I saved it to my computer. I should have mentioned this in my original post.

Dennis:))

1 - 15 of 15 Posts