Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
766 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Daddy and I went out Sat. nite not knowing what to expect and that's exactly what we got,something we did not expect. Daddy's old record was 51 pounds and after fishing about 1 1/2 hours within 1/4 mile of Dutch Gap boat landing(I swear) - the pole slammed down and Team Cannonball went into action. MW landed a beautiful 52 pounder ! Pics to follow. He then waited about 30 minutes and reeled in a 33 near the cutthrough at Deep Bottom. A few small dinks and home we went. Expect to go out again Sun nite for a few hours. Seems most guys are back on track after a "too long" spawn. striperjoe

PS - BigCat put me on a 45 and 35 the night before. My 45 was an ugly fish - it made Dayton look good(not really, but tries so hard to be cute!). The 35 was longer and slimmer but the 45 was short, fat and ugly! Pics to follow. Good luck to all ! [excited]

·
Registered
392 Posts
Good work Joe. Brandon and I were out there till around 1 or so saturday night , we didnt hit on much. Did hear of a few nice fish though up to 65 I believe.

·
Registered
556 Posts
Congrats Team Cannonball and Thomas!!

I think the recent rain really helped. In some spots surface water temp dropped from 89 to 84 degrees. The last two nights have been some of the best action of the year. I felt like I was winter fishing.

·
Registered
2,878 Posts
StriperJoe, you disgust me! I hope the new folks here know the kind of BS you are shovelling! 52....Pa-leeeeese?

Um...Meredith....call me....do you have a partner for the next JRCC tourney?[wink]

Dayton

1 - 6 of 6 Posts