Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Nice to Have a Bait shop where you can pick up fresh bunker and just about type of info you need . I'm not from there but visit ES
a lot . Love it there, would lie to live there. Chris"s is nice to have around . Always helpful good people for greenhorns like me.
Honestly My 2 friends that were with me decided to have a Prayer session before we went out. Asking the Lord for any Cobia Vs what I ended up with. Thanks to Greg and Sam for helping hoist this fish over the rail and to the scale . I could not have boarded this fish by myself. Thanks to the Power of Prayer , He answered and then sum.
Got te yellow slip Citation and donated the Carcass to the research center. I would like to get a replica mount if you have any suggestions. Have all Measurement.

Attachments

·
Registered
328 Posts
Nice to Have a Bait shop where you can pick up fresh bunker and just about type of info you need . I'm not from there but visit ES
a lot . Love it there, would lie to live there. Chris"s is nice to have around . Always helpful good people for greenhorns like me.
Honestly My 2 friends that were with me decided to have a Prayer session before we went out. Asking the Lord for any Cobia Vs what I ended up with. Thanks to Greg and Sam for helping hoist this fish over the rail and to the scale . I could not have boarded this fish by myself. Thanks to the Power of Prayer , He answered and then sum.
Got te yellow slip Citation and donated the Carcass to the research center. I would like to get a replica mount if you have any suggestions. Have all Measurement.

Just love this report. Especially like the prayer.

As for Chris's Bait and Tackle, we are looking forward to their participation with us in the end of July Queen of the Bay Pier Tournament. They have offered to provide us some bait.

We're hoping to get some of their "ole salts" out with us to teach all our novices and young families a trick or two w/regards to bottom and pier fishing. They may even field a team to go up against the other tackle shop in town. Would really like to see that face off :yes:

Joe posts . . .

·
Registered
40 Posts

Just love this report. Especially like the prayer.

I really enjoyed the post and the prayer part as well. Too cool!

Chris' Bait and Tackle is a great shop when you find your way to the eastern side of the bay. Helpful folks!

Oh, before I forget...Nice Fish! :clapping2: I fished for the cobia today but my bait must have stunk because I came home empty handed.

·
Registered
328 Posts
joe, you trying to start a war? :nono:

Really!!!! All for a good cause. You are taking me way too seriously. I just want to see some friendly competition with some good ole clean trash talk. If you really think that a tackle shop's reputation is on the line based on a pier tournament, you are nuts, but maybe I'm missing something here. Please message me and tell me what is going on that I'm not seeing. It certainly won't be the first time I've stepped into something I wished I hadn't.

Joe posts . . .

1 - 9 of 9 Posts