Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had to post this. My son ask for a piece of paper and pen so he could draw. I gave it to him and he headed to the kitchen table. He came back with this. He said Hugh (Capt. Hugh Self) has a cigar and two hooks. Dad is in the middle with one hook. And he is on the end with two hooks. Proud Dad here. Now we can work on that round boat!

He suprized me drawing a fishing pic, since everything around here has been deer and bowhunting lately.

Dayton

·
Registered
339 Posts
[Q]RANGER690 originally wrote:
Had to post this. My son ask for a piece of paper and pen so he could draw. I gave it to him and he headed to the kitchen table. He came back with this. He said Hugh (Capt. Hugh Self) has a cigar and two hooks. Dad is in the middle with one hook. And he is on the end with two hooks. Proud Dad here. Now we can work on that round boat!

He suprized me drawing a fishing pic, since everything around here has been deer and bowhunting lately.

Dayton
[/Q]

That's my boy, he's gonna put us to shame when he gets older. I can't wait![grin][grin] Now lets take him hunting!

·
Registered
160 Posts
Now that's a fine boy and he's telling you something. He has fishing on his mind. Hope to see you on the river soon---jonnycat

·
Registered
167 Posts
He's looking out for you Ranger, the boat may be round, but he did'nt draw any slime. Or did the boat cleaning thing go your way?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts