Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To the thief:

We got you on our new state of the art camera system stealing that Penn International 30VSX in my Annapolis store. We know what you look like and what kind of car you drive. Annapolis Towne Centre has you in three of their cameras as well.

It is just a matter of time before we find you and prosecute to the fullest extent of the law.

My children thank you for stealing from their future you F#*@#%G A-HOLE.

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
How can we help?
I have no place for thieves and liars.

J

·
Registered
14,327 Posts
Excellent. Hope you catch them and they get some time in the pokey to think about it..................Gary

·
Registered
470 Posts
Keith,
It a shame that these days you have to spend money on cameras to keep the theives from stealing you blind.
Good luck catching the low lifes.

Fishduck

·
Registered
971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It's a good thing that a few of my favorite customers are Anne Arundel County Police Officers and will be glad to put forth their best effort as always.

The thief will see justice shortly!!!

·
Registered
474 Posts
Hang em high, Keith!!

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
Be interesting to see how A.A. co legal system handles your thief. Hope they give them a hard time and a serious sentenceand costly fine. People that steal need to have a finger cut off, so everyone will know who they are associating with.

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
Now you need a second picture of him in handcuffs. Post the two photo's above your door and you will probably never have to deal with this again. Best of luck Keith, 5th (Marty)

·
Registered
Koah Roller Speargun, 100 Euro
2,937 Posts
Love it! Get the POS.

·
Registered
449 Posts
I would think putting the video up here on this board would uncover some clues as to who the person is. He or she is bound to have a friend in the fishing world, who could ID the a-hole?

·
Registered
516 Posts
Keep us posted. We're all looking forward to hearing about his eventual capture. Let's only hope that the penalty for his thievery is more than a slap on the wrist.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts