Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Earlier this week, i posted about Custom Canvas Coverings doing a great job for me. I got alot of PM's wanting to see pics. Here are a few quick pics

I did the diagonal pieces to protect my face from any spray when im standing up and running around. Since i am tall, they work perfectly.

Here is my leaning post. Don't let the shadows/reflection fool you. It is nice and tight and looks better than new.

On a small boat, you cannot imagine how much of a difference these make. I won't BS you and say it is nice and toasty fishing on my boat, it's not. However, when running around, the curtains knock out all the wind behind the console and they do a great job of protecting any spray.

i love them, without a doubt the best investment i have made on my little boat!!

-Mike

·
Registered
229 Posts
Mike that is a nice look.
Something like that could keep me from having to buy a pilot house.
How much did it cost for the t- top and covering?

Thanks
Mike

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
Looks great Mike:thumbup: If the mortgage business gets going I may have to consider doing something similar.......................Mark

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
Looks good Mike. :thumbup: Still planning on dropping mine off the second week of December. Looking a your T-top your framework is way different then mine.

·
Registered
150 Posts
I was thinking of enclosing around the outside of the T-top rather than the inside frame. Has anybody done that or seen it? Seems like it would offer some decent protenction.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts