Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Our 2004 2120 Parker Sport Cabin 10-31-08.jpg Picked up a 2004 2120 Parker sport cabin. Looking forward to breaking her in...See you all out there...no name yet....., will be taking her out tomorrow for the maiden voyage. Tight lines, Tim.

·
Registered
3,361 Posts
nice looking boat. catch em up.

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
:clap::clap::clap:

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
NICE RIDE!!! How was it???

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks for the replies fellas, Took her out today with the family, she rides nice and plenty of room for the kids. Made a few casts aroud the first island, no fish though. Bruce she has a 150 Yamaha 4 stroke.

·
Premium Member
4,887 Posts
Gotta love that cabin this time of year... she's a pretty ride for sure... only thing missing is the SLIME.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Be sure to check out Classic Parker dot com. I have an '04 2120 as well. Love my boat - great fuel economy with the F150. Don't listen to the naysayers about being underpowered, just be sure to prop it correctly. See you on the Bay!

·
Registered
200 Posts
Awesome! I hope my 1801 grows up to be one of those!! What Streagle said, ClassicParker.com, there is a lot of great info there and it is well moderated.

·
Registered
3,496 Posts
Pretty ride. That boat will keep you warm in the cold month and hoyt in the hot months. Ive fished one of those boats in the twenty five foot class and there are a great boat to fish from. Congrats on the new ride.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts