Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
in the chester with an old friend sunday, fog like pea soup, putted to several of "my" spots after several traps over, we would find someone else was already there. finally found room and layed down my traps. fog cleared at 9:15 caught 3/4 bushel of nice end of year crabs and tossed back probably a bushel of huge females. now comes the get into heaven part. i have siad on this board usually partly in jest about how it drives me insane how many people crab the chester from out of state, well on the way back to the ramp i saw two guys in a 14' +/- jon boat paddling picking up traps. saw nj on the boat said at least they are not from delaware"kidding" and went to help. picked up the last 15 traps or so and was getting ready to tow them to rolphs when they gave the motor one last try. it worked so after a trade their traps for a icy brew we followed them until se creek. hopefully little things like that will help get me to heaven because i sure don't hit the church unless someone dies or gets married. by the way the crabs were awesome.

·
Registered
282 Posts
MB,

You did a good thing regardless of state. You never know, next time it may be you and someone from PA might just pull you in.

Lig

·
Registered
2,233 Posts
yes sir that is good karma right there

i usually help people on the water thinking it could be me someday

·
Registered
5,385 Posts
MasterB,
You will be rewarded.

Did it look like this? This was what I encountered on the Miles Sunday.

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts