Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
I saw that first pic quite a bit this year. I hope it is a sign of good things to come next year or the year after. I would love to catch 1 12 inch croaker for every four 6 inch croakers I caught last summer. I would limit out a couple of times.

·
Registered
616 Posts
I find that it helps to turn of the picture feature on my sounder--if you tune it just right, you can get the skunks to show up a nice striped arc:D

Hans

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
too funny! my favorite is the one with you and the burner hanging out of your mouth along with the two C bass.

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I Support TidalFish.com!
7,173 Posts
Who needs E-D when you have M-R? You crack me up Mike.

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
Tog man:D I miss fishing for those guys. hopefully I get out for them this year. Nice work

·
Registered
10,547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Tog man:D I miss fishing for those guys. hopefully I get out for them this year. Nice work
You're the lucky one John
:yes: I didn't even get to go tuna fishing once last year . If you want to go tog fishing this winter , just ask . Between Bill (smlf) , Twisk , Baldzilla ,Mark1234, KenY and a few others that have shown interest , I'm sure we can accomodate . I'm going Sunday and will post a report then . The bonus is , you just might run into some nice rockfish or big blues as well .:thumbup:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts