Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday the 30th my son and I went hunting at one of our local hunting spots instead of driving to Rock Hall, Md. and what a good decision that was. Ernie my son is 9 years old and all that practicing I had him do finally paid off when a 10 point buck came within 20 yards of us. We were perched in a metal ladder stand with me sitting in the crotch of the tree. Finally we had a favorable shot and Ernie made it good. The deer traveled about 150 yards and we recovered it this morning.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Congratulations! Canl you post a picture? I bet your son is beaming from ear to ear! [excited]

Details about the tracking?

Kindest regards,

-Will in Maryland

·
Registered
339 Posts
[Q]Often originally wrote:
Yesterday the 30th my son and I went hunting at one of our local hunting spots instead of driving to Rock Hall, Md. and what a good decision that was. Ernie my son is 9 years old and all that practicing I had him do finally paid off when a 10 point buck came within 20 yards of us. We were perched in a metal ladder stand with me sitting in the crotch of the tree. Finally we had a favorable shot and Ernie made it good. The deer traveled about 150 yards and we recovered it this morning.
[/Q]

Congratulations to the young man.[grin] Hope he continues to enjoy the outdoors, especilly with his Dad, I know for me that has always been a special part of hunting. I have been hunting since I was about your sons age, some years back now, but I have treasured every moment afield with my Dad.

Good Huntin' to the both of you![grin]

HV

1 - 6 of 6 Posts