Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,288 Posts
Meeting times don't necessarily remain the same forever. In the early days of SRRKC, we met on the first Thurs of each month. At one point when Goose was an active participant in the group, he requested that we shift to the first Wed. We made the change, and it has remained that way ever since.

·
Registered
7,564 Posts
I don't know whether to feel guilty that this has been all my fault, or proud that I wielded so much influence. I think I'll go with proud!

I hope that one day soon I can go back to being an "active" member.....and screw around with meeting times once more. :))

P.S.: This is neither here nor there, but over the past couple of months I've gotten the bug to check out Hunstville, AL and scope some homes for sale along Lake Guntersville. I'm nowhere near making a decision and have a lot of work to do to convince the family that AL might be a good place to live (the Huntsville area, at least), but I did catch myself sitting in a Nitro ZX21 at BPS this past Thursday! It's within the realm of possibility that I could join the SRRKC glitterboat society. I'd love to hear from club members who have fished Guntersville or have lived in the Hunstville area.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts