Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Most springs I hit Loris to familys house for Bike week (Harley) and play lots of golf.

This year guys it's fishing and golf as the wife is comming along, have a 17 footer and will be at Murrells Inlet week of 20-27 April 07. She has over the years gotten the boat ready for the weekend outing up here in the Cesapeake Bay and at times cought more then I. Last year she got me for the bigest fish on the James River ,Norfolk Va. All N all guys we are looking forward for some real action and some hot spots for some good fishing so we have about 33 days till arrival. Any help is good Thanks guys :fishing2: :bigfish:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hay StripeDude

Looks like I'l have to go out and follow some one to find a spot that will help fill the cooler. My cousion has a friend in Dog Bluf that once did charters for years and I'll be in touch with him once I get in Loris on the 19th. He was a Deep Blue fisher but sure he can put me in touch with someone, or we can do like we do out of Cheasepake Beach , " sit around the litehouse and watch for hits.

Be in touch, Broke the plug off at the threads on #3 so have to get that out and fresh plug in then put out for Sea Trials:eek:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts