Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took the day off and went fishing today. Headed out by myself around 10:30am. Hit the BO, hit the SAS, hit Still Pond, went into the flats just a little bit but very windy, then headed to the humps out the mouth of the river into the bay. No birds, no action except for a small perch. I did have a nice fish on but lost him. I searched to find where they may be schooled up, but could not find them. Marke very little fish.

To say slow day would be an understatement. The good thing about it though was a beautiful day, and I was out on my boat fishin. It felt good, and I am quite a relax dude tonight. :yes:

Anybody else been out???

·
Registered
525 Posts
Went out yesterday. Took a "mental health" day from work. Ran from Upper Elk to Just south of Rock Hall looking fro breaking birds or any signe of life on the FF. Nada. Jigged some of the deeper channels down by rock hall. Tried some shallows with structure down that way and nothing. No birds working at all. Could see the Bay Bridge in the distance and thought about running down but decided against it. Trolled back up from Rock hall to Poole's with nothing to show for it. Still better than work!

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
Thought you went out...how did the boat run?

·
Registered
525 Posts
Ran perfectly. Gas mileage is much better than I originally thought but she loves oil!! Used about 1 full gallon on the run. Very smooth run down and back. No wind at all. You would have made it in half the time with your rocket but I just cruised along at about 37mph.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts