Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Tidal Fish SUPER Commercial Subscriber
10,897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alito is in. 51 confirmed votes and counting. Here's the list of undecideds according to CNN:

"Four Republicans, 21 Democrats and independent Sen. Jim Jeffords of Vermont were still publicly undecided Wednesday or refused to say how they would vote on Alito's nomination. Sens. Jay Rockefeller of West Virginia and Patty Murray of Washington met with him on Wednesday did not announce how they would vote."

In the words of the immortal "Flounder" - "Oh boy is this great"!

·
Registered
5,184 Posts
I guess Jim that they are implying, that they dont agree with Alito's confirmation. Maybe they deserve a couple more ulta lib ACLU type Ruth Bader Ginsburgs. Please dont tell them Jim that Ginsburg was also supported by conserves, something the ultra political Dems cant reconnoiter. Remember, what goes around comes around.

[Q]captaingeorge originally wrote:
Congrats Jim. Your small group of wackos wins out over the lib's small group of wackos. Most Americans are in neither group.
[/Q]
Recent elections prove that statement wrong.

·
Registered
8,432 Posts
[Q]Capt Frank originally wrote:
I guess Jim that they are implying, that they dont agree with Alito's confirmation.
[/Q]I have heard almost no buzz on this board re the Alito nomination from ANYONE except the good Capt's Jim and Frank. There are enough "real" issues to discuss, Frank. Why do you have to make sh!t up?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts