Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
That Stewart Haas team is pretty strong, don't ya think??

It's a pretty bad time to be a Denny Hamlin fan. How could he be so good last year and suck so hard this year??

SEE12, I'd understand if you want to back out of our bet. I'd never forgive you, but I'd understand.

Harvick beat the 2 drivers I hate the most. Made my day.

I also picked up $55 from the running office bet. Puts me up $25 for the year.

·
Registered
268 Posts
i love it how kahne is consistently running near the front this year. watch out... he's on a roll.

on another note, the bleachers seemed pretty full to an untrained eye like mine. maybe last weekend's low attendance was a fluke...

·
Registered
541 Posts
That Stewart Haas team is pretty strong, don't ya think??

It's a pretty bad time to be a Denny Hamlin fan. How could he be so good last year and suck so hard this year??

SEE12, I'd understand if you want to back out of our bet. I'd never forgive you, but I'd understand.

Harvick beat the 2 drivers I hate the most. Made my day.

I also picked up $55 from the running office bet. Puts me up $25 for the year.
Yeah HC, Denny ain't looking good, but I still have faith in him!:yes: As far as your bet goes, you don't have to worry about me backing out on it!:nono:

And what was it that Jimmy Spencer on the Race Hub called Bologna Stewart?:hysterical: Does that rub off on his fans too?:hysterical::hysterical:

·
Registered
682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Don't be a playa' hata'

On a side note, where's old "Bet ya a BBQ sammich"?? I'd like to hear his explanation for how bad Gordo ran on Sun.

I'm not up on the rules, but I wonder if it's too late for Gordon and Hamlin to switch over to Nationwide?? That is a developmental series after all.

·
Registered
541 Posts
I'm not being a playa hata! Just axing ya a question if Stumpy's demeanor rubs off on his fans:hysterical::yes::popcorn:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts