Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I'm cool!
Joined
·
3,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well seems like tomorrow is out with 30+kt winds and 3 ft waves forecasted.

Saturday seems ok.

Then all hell breaks looks with the strongest Noreaster of the season potentially.



AccuWeather.com - Weather News Headlines - Weather News

Look like the potential for 2+ inches of rain over most of the bay watershed, and nasty winds throughout...
Sun
NE winds 20 kt with gusts up to 30 kt. Waves 2 to 3 ft. Rain.
Sun Night
NW winds 20 kt with gusts up to 40 kt. Waves 3 to 4 ft. A chance of rain and snow showers.
Mon
NW winds 25 to 30 kt. Waves 3 to 4 ft.
Tue
NW winds 20 kt. Waves 3 ft.

Oh well see everyone out on the water Saturday and lets hope the rain is minimal and we dont see another round of mud and debris!!:censored:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
633 Posts
At times, "Very Moist" could be a good thing. But when used to describe the ride of your new center console or the weekend weather its a bad thing. See you all on Saturday.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,854 Posts
You won the money last night Jamie, buy an umbrella:D It's getting hard to look forward to weekends.
 

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I'm cool!
Joined
·
3,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Haha the rain falling on me doesnt bother me Bob its the runoff that comes down the susky and C&D from the rain.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
988 Posts
The forcast changes every 20 minutes or so. Early saturday looks the best rite now. I'm concerned with the winds that are expected tommorow water more then likely will be loaded up with debri. I'll already told my better half "come hell or high water" i'm fishing saturday. Ok, I better be careful what I ask for. Hope to see some tf'ers out saturday.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
169 Posts
I'll be on Ch 68 near Sandy Pt and probably down the east coast towards BP (and maybe farther S debris pending).

Let's hope the weatherman knows what he's talking about for Sat...LOL...Fat chance
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
864 Posts
Looks like Saturday for me. My boat is ready in Deale and I need to move it to KI but not tomorrow in 30kts. Maybe I'll just troll up from Deale to KI and see what's around :yes:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
165 Posts
I would fish Saturday, but I have some commitments in Ocean City, so I am gonna splash the boat first thing Sunday morning, if the weather is ok i will try it out, if not Ill be putting her in the slip till Tuesday..
 
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Top