Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got mine free last year,anyone know how it works this year?
Thought I saw something about it being automatic when you buy your licence this year.

·
Registered
2,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Just got off the phone with Oceans East Tackle and they said if you buy an individual license you are automatically registered.
If you buy a boat license you are automatically registered BUT the others on your boat are not and would have to have their own.

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
No new license to buy...it is free....paid for by VMRC....VMRC did the recreationals a favor by structuring the VA licenseand the Marine Recreational Information Program (MRIP) the way they have. All one has to do is call in or go online and get a numberr...easy as that. RBA

·
Registered
2,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
So it's not automatic when you buy a license? You have to go on-line after you buy your license to get it?

·
Registered
72 Posts
How confusing is this new law. You buy a license either individual or boat and your are good to go. If you are fishing from a boat that is licensed, you have to go online and register, at now charge might i add. Now if that is confusing to some of you, then i guess 1+1=2 is just as confusing to you as well.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.