Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
937 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Just getting ready to go to trial in annapolis 251 rowe blvd. The NR docket is today.

I will do recon, and learn what is going on. Perhaps Granger will be silent observer. I will decide to get involved, if in my professional opinion it would be best for the bay, the aquaculture, and TF.

There's no point in fighting battles that are not " ripe " . There is no point in creating a situation that could hurt us in two weeks. One question will be in my mind, " is this good ground ".

I am going to follow Toby Keith's advice.

regards, Tom Granger Esq. [email protected]

·
Registered
937 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
greetings folks.

There was no DNR docket today. Apparently I got some bad information. I blame no one lets just say people make errors. Granger got the name and phone of key District Attorney who handles this docket at rowe blvd. He is a senior guy, and I am confident that we will untangle this. More info to be posted when info is more solid.

Granger did go to Rowe Courthouse today, saw my friend Sweitzer supervisor there... This cause is worth the effort...

·
Registered
133 Posts
NR docket is third friday of every month at Dist. ct. Other counties (lower shore) are rolling out same pilot program. It is worth going if only to see the variety of characters and their offenses . . . and how the court views NR issues.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts