Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Trying to take my wife and 2+ yr/old fishing this evening after dinner....nothing to crazy, just dunking bait. I live outside of CBeach and have heard less than encouraging reports about the fishing and the environment at the NB pier....not sure if that is still true or not?....as I have only been there during less than peak fishing times, usually mid/late morning......looking for some real world knowledge about what to expect from NB or BP piers.....I have heard BP pier is better?....

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
7,482 Posts
Have only fished either a couple times. NB pier projects a few hundred yards over the water and unless you get their at the right time, which is probably slack tide, the best spots are taken. BP only projects about 20 feet from shore Have seen/taken a couple fish from each, but not been there when it was happening.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Trying to take my wife and 2+ yr/old fishing this evening after dinner....nothing to crazy, just dunking bait. I live outside of CBeach and have heard less than encouraging reports about the fishing and the environment at the NB pier....not sure if that is still true or not?....as I have only been there during less than peak fishing times, usually mid/late morning......looking for some real world knowledge about what to expect from NB or BP piers.....I have heard BP pier is better?....

Thanks in advance
It's closed as previously stated. That being said I never had a problem at the pier in north beach.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts