Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys i was wondering.This is the north carolina board,but nobody is hardly ever here.I know Marty posts here occasionally,but we have some world class fishing in North Carolina.From the smallest rivers and ponds all the way out to the gulf stream.I doubt there are very few places that you can catch the variety from pelagic to inshore (drum) with quality or quantity or regularity and dependability that we have on our coast.We need to be less greedy like our other cousins to the north(chesapeake board) and share valuable needed infromation to our fellow new comers in north carolina and our visiting friends from other places.
All im tring to say is lets post here on the north carolina board because Brandon offers it for us.It may also help him with advertisement for great fishery in n.c.....5 post a month is not enough.Good or bad reports may help others. I for one will begin an aggressive posting on the nc board for freshwater,offshore,and inshore waters as well because i like to FISH and I like to help.I am also willing to sit down shut my mouth and learn.We need more fishing reports.

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
I think that a lot of fishing people down in Carolina probably don't know about tidalfish.com and this board. Maybe if some one like charter captn's inshore and offshore (Like Jim Brincefield and Dwayne M. on the Va. boards) were to find out about it and start posting fishing reports it would help them out and also this board. Also if someone could put up a poster at the piers down there .. Also maybe get some of the guys that write fishing reports down there in the beach publications to mentsion the site. Word of mouth is pretty good too I've told many around my area.Just a thought. BBCroaker

·
Registered
864 Posts
Road master,
Where abouts in Shiloh did you move, I just signed a contract on a place in Texaco beach. I'll be moving in June and can't wait to fish the river again.

·
Registered
15 Posts
John,
I'm on the broad creek side of the Camden Point community. Back in the yellow fly capital.:) But I love it. Very quiet and I am looking out my door at the canal that runs in front of my house as I type wondering what I am doing online and not out fishing. I think I'll drop the boat in and go see what I can hook into in just a moment. It's to pretty a day to waste on working around the house.
Karl,
Fishin express

·
Registered
864 Posts
Beautiful country down there and great fishing. Any luck on the keeper stripers in the river yet? Don't worry about the deer flies, you get used to them over time and they help keep out all the unwanted guests in the summer[grin].

·
Registered
15 Posts
John,
Havn't tried for stripers yet. Danged wind won't lay down long enough for me to get out and try much. Besides that still trying to get the house and lot here in order to where I don't feel guilty about taking time out to go fishing. Soon though it's coming along.
Karl

1 - 6 of 6 Posts