Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
599 Posts
If you don't get anyone for all three days, how 'bout Tuesday only?
What kind of boat?
What type of fishing?
Can you take more than one, like three? I was planning on going tomorrow, but looks a little windy for my 20'er. I rescheduled my crew for Tuesday.

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Boat is 20 foot proline DC open bow with 3 sided canvas and bimini
eeling/ jigging/
Could take two... three would be tight

·
Registered
21 Posts
I'm heading in on Monday as well and posted earlier looking for a companion (HO). I was going to bring my boat in to fish Monday afternoon, Tuesday and Wednesday morning. I've got a 23' CC, no T-top or canvas. You want to trade off each day or just share one ride? I am game either way.

Scot

·
Registered
151 Posts
we went fri and sat. had a ball jigging half to 1 oz jigs with opening nights and crystal shad assasins on the pilings. i would advise to go if you get the chance. i live on oahu and dont know much about this type of fishing but still caught heeps of nice fish. had one nice one break off and another i fought for over 5 minutes i figured was a slot fish. at times would get 2 or 3 fish on each drift. my bro took me he caught them on fly as well. its a good thing there is such a small limit or else folks would be packing coolers. the eelers werent getting so many but much bigger. one group caught one 40 incher and 20 dog sharks. if i lived here i would be begging to ho for 3 days, but i only get to see my family for 10 more days till i go home. good luck with your trip. cfd

1 - 7 of 7 Posts