Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am headed down to Marathon the first week of March with 5 buddies. We have a 29 CC boat with twin screws rented and will concentrate on the ocean side. Does anyone have a recent offshore marathon report to share?

Thanks!!!!

·
Registered
110 Posts
I don't have a report for you but would love to hear how you did after you get back or any other Marathon fishing advice would be appreciated for that matter. . I will be in Marathon from March 18-25. We rented a boat for the week also and plan to fish and dive alot. Any info you have about fishing around marathon would be greatly appreciated

·
Registered
4,399 Posts
Hey guys, I'm also headed to the Keys, March 22, to 29. One day booked with a captain I've used in the past, the others are up in the air. Had a good time renting a boat at No Name Bridge, but wanna do something a little more adventerous and worthwhile. Where ya renting the boats, cost and where do you think (?) your headed.. Really wanna tie up below 7 mile and drift some baits. Been reading a Florida fishing magazine for a week, and I'm all charged up. Need to find out tides and such, any help ???

·
Premium Member
1,295 Posts
Will be relocating to the Marathon - Grassy key area later this year (hopefully) I have been staying at Capt Pips MArina, Real nice folks, super clean rooms and included yes included with the room is the use of a boat for the duration of your stay. They also charter out of this place so fishing info is top notch and up to the minute...tough to beat this and the food at Porkys Bayside is reasonable and great also.
Hope this helps someone

·
Registered
11,907 Posts
I spent a week at Capt.Pip's about 10 yrs.ago.It was fun.Got a 19ft.Grady w/135Merc.& a room that looked straight down a cove.I could'nt think of a better place to retire.God's waiting room for fishermen.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.