Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have taken the plundge (about to close) and am buying a 29ft Blackfin Combi. I am looking for a slip in OC and have been having trouble finding one. I have called Fishermans and Sunset and they don't have any slips available. I am going to call Bahia and OCFC but expectthe same answer. Does anyone have any leads on a slip available for the summer?
Thanks,
Snowranger

·
Registered
496 Posts
OC Slips

Good luck finding a good slip in OC this time of year. Last weekend, OCFC only had about 4 slips left, all for boats no longer than 25' (that includes any outboards, ect). Don't know about Bahia but if they have one, make sure to require them to put a "Private Slip" sign on it, or when you return in the afternoon, there will be someone in it. Suggest that you get on the waiting list for OCFC, Sunset and Fisherman's. Meanwhile, you might search the local OC papers - occasionally someone will lease a slip. Good luck.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Slips are very hard to come by in OC. I would take a look at ocean pine marine. They have flier in the store from time to time.

I see your buying a 29 blackfin. What year? I ask because I'm selling mine so before you settle on the one your looking at you may want look at mine??

Email me if your interested [email protected]

·
Registered
540 Posts
slip

you may be able to call harbor island office, they occassionally have homeowners that will rent their slip out for the summer. it's worth a try. other then that if bahia does not there will not be much more out there other then private owners. good luck

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks, I'll try that.

Does anyone have any experience with Pines Point Marina, good or bad? I found a slip there for the summer but don't know anything about it! ANy insight would be appreciated.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts