Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
looking for spring trophy striper trip with about 6/8 guys around the solomans/point look out area who do you like to charter with thanks in advavce STS

·
Premium Member
26,229 Posts
Everyone has their favorite - mine is the "Miss Susie" with Capt. Greg Buckner.He gives 110% and has a nice safe boat. 301 873-1327.He can carry over 6 anglers - I think up to 16 total.

You might want to send a deposit soon - spring dates go fast and alot of guys book the same day each year.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Been out with Greg Buckner on the Miss Susie several times in the last year and have never missed. Not just good days, great days. Greg knows how to find fish and take care of his customers.

Doug

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
Capt Wilson Ford on the "Just-A-Gamble" is good also...410-439-0652...he was filmed on a TV show catching VA Beach Stripers and also Spring Trophy Striper Fishing in Solomons, MD earlier this year.

·
Registered
388 Posts
I've used Capt. Wally Williams on the Strike Zone for over 15 years. www.fishstrikezone.com or call him @ 443-624-0247. He has beautiful 42 ft fiberglass boat that rides great and is comfortable. He'll give you a good effort too.

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
I went out yesterday on the FIN FINDER Gregs other boat and it was an incredible experience. The capt and mate where first class as it gets and there 46 ft was set up perfect. Give them a try if you can we smoked them putting 28-30 trophys in the boat went home with 8 overs 2 unders. Highly recommended :yes: Chessie style fishing at its best:clap:

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
Another vote for Miss Susie charters, I was part of a group that fished on hs other boat, the Fin Finder, last Saturday 12/20 and had an incredilble day, 8 overs 2 unders and with a total of at least 28 in the boat. You know it's a great day when you're releasing 40+" fish. Capt Andrew and mate Joe are simply AWESOME and whether you fish with Capt Greg or Capt Andrew you can't go wrong. :thumbup:

·
Registered
319 Posts
I hope this is the last advice you'll need...
All of the Captains are great but...
Miss Susie is a great fishing boat and Capt Greg Buckner is the man
He runs a great light tackle C&R trip for trophys in late March and early April just before the official season starts
Better book early if you want MD Trophey season

1 - 12 of 12 Posts