Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,687 Posts
Once over the Key Bridge, take the first exit (Hawkins Pt Rd). Make a left at the light at the top of the ramp. At th next light, make the left onto Hawkins Pt Rd and stay in the right lane to make a quick right to access Ft Armistead Rd back towards I-695 N. Stay on Ft Armistead to road to the ramp at the end. I'll see you there!

PS, don't bend over to pick up any soap-on-a-rope or anything else!:eek:

·
Premium Member
7,830 Posts
Phill I told Mike to meet us there at 7:00 and he said he would get there a little earlier then us, I wonder why. :oops:

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
Follow the squealing pig sounds. Seriously, be careful at that ramp, it's hard to load and unload a boat if you are by yourself. Very unprotected.

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
I'm not sure if ya'll know this or not but if you are looking towards the water on the left side of the ramp just past the end of the ramp someone decided to deposit a nice clothes dryer. I know it may come as old news to some of you Ft. Armistead regs. but the rest of ya'll watch out. I'm not sure how deep the dryer is. Good luck catch 'em up.

-Evans

·
Premium Member
26,257 Posts
Big E-once the water warms up-I'll suit up and tie a rope onto that dryer.We can pull it out so boaters don't hit it.If you can point me to it,I should be able to find it.I bet alot of boaters don't know it's there.I hope it's empty. :eek: :rolleyes: Skip

·
Premium Member
12,554 Posts
Mike - If your heading there from Timonium your better off going around the west side and save the toll costs, last exit, right at end of ramp, 100 yds or so to light and make left, stay in right lane and take the exit to the right before the next light, thru the light and keep heading straight to the ramp

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.